Posts found for tag: live-update
For some remote users who are using Kaspersky software, you might experience some problems when upgrading your Remote Inc client. To prevent this, do the following:
1. Make sure that Remote Inc Live Update is enabled
2. Check if Remote Inc is considered as a threat
3. Add Remote Inc to Trusted Applications in Kaspersky
We are trying our best to make Remote Inc Live Monitor live to its purpose. However, we need your cooperation to be able to do so. Kindly make sure that the Remote Inc Live Monitor Client are always updated to the latest revision so we avoid reporting resolved issues.
To know your current revision, Click Help > About Monitor
Latest revision to date is 2011082350.
How to enable AgentLive Update?
Watch this tutorial video to learn how to enable AgentLive Update
Release Notes version: 2020110550
- Fix problems with automatic sign out. The cause of this problem is that when the system detects that the token is already expired, it automatically logs out the user. The fix we did is to modify the system such that instead of signing out, the system will call RenewToken Method.
- Enhance Network Checking: System cache mode of the system should also be determined by status of communication with the backend service. This means that even though internet connection is available if the service connection returns unsuccessful, the system will go into cache mode.
- Add Revision Number to setMachineInfo method.
- Enhancement of worktime notification. Instead of showing the total worktime for the current session, show the total worktime for the current day.
- Change Error Message for Inactive and deleted user.
Release Notes version: 2020112550
- Fix AgentHook Dll to solve Keyboard and Mouse Hook problems with Windows 7 and Vista
- Modify agent service and data processor to log correct "Status" of a user in cache mode. -services.class is also modified accordingly.