Posts found for tag: feature requests
Who to monitor and What to Monitor!
Remote Inc added another feature that allows Company Administrators to customize access to the data monitored of the remote workers: Keystrokes and Screenshots.
Company Administrators can now enable or disable the access of the Company Administrators, Office Managers, and Company Monitors to the captured data of the remote users under the company they managed. These fine grained controls allow you more flexibility in how you manage your team.
For instance, it's now possible to allow Company Monitors - access to a workers time sheet, without giving access to keystrokes or screenshots. You could also enable Office Managers to have access to a remote workers time sheet and screenshots, without giving access to keystrokes data.
How to set this up:
- Log in as a Company Administrator in Remote Inc Live Monitor area.
- Go to Control Panel>Company Configurations>Data Access Configuration.
- The Data Access Configurations table consists of lists of administrators and the users data(screenshots/keystrokes), just click 'enable' or 'disable' to control the access to the remote users' data on the specified company admins.
Note that keystrokes and screenshots data are still being captured by Remote Inc Live Monitor. It's just the access to the said users data are controlled.
When the access of the keystrokes of the remote users is disabled to an admin, the Keystrokes Data Table will only include the Start/End Time the data was captured and RPM(keystrokes rate in Revolution per minute). The raw and formatted data of the keystrokes will not be visible to the administrator.
What is Data Capture Configuration?
Data Capture Configuration is another feature added in Remote Inc Live Monitor that allows the Company Administrators of the company to control and determine what users data will be captured and stored by AG Live Monitor.
The Data Capture Configuration table consists of:
- Configuration - specify the users data that will be configured for recording(keystrokes, screenshots).
- Description - description of the given configuration.
- Enable? - checkbox to enable/disable the given configuration.
How to set this up:
- Log in as a Company Administrator in Remote Inc Live Monitor.
- Go to Control Panel>Company Configurations>Live Monitoring.
- Just check/uncheck the checkbox under the 'Enable?' column to enable/disable the data recording.
By default, the recording of keystroke data is disabled, on the other hand, recording of the screenshots and keystroke rate is enabled.
Note that when the recording of keystroke data is disabled, the keystroke rate of the remote user is still being captured.