What is Data Capture Configuration?
Data Capture Configuration is another feature added in Remote Inc Live Monitor that allows the Company Administrators of the company to control and determine what users data will be captured and stored by AG Live Monitor.
The Data Capture Configuration table consists of:
- Configuration - specify the users data that will be configured for recording(keystrokes, screenshots).
- Description - description of the given configuration.
- Enable? - checkbox to enable/disable the given configuration.
How to set this up:
- Log in as a Company Administrator in Remote Inc Live Monitor.
- Go to Control Panel>Company Configurations>Live Monitoring.
- Just check/uncheck the checkbox under the 'Enable?' column to enable/disable the data recording.
By default, the recording of keystroke data is disabled, on the other hand, recording of the screenshots and keystroke rate is enabled.
Note that when the recording of keystroke data is disabled, the keystroke rate of the remote user is still being captured.